Top 5 Games to play 2019

Top 5 Games to play in 2019:

There is the list of top 10 games to play in 2019.All the games i show you played by me personally and its my personal favourite list so don't bullying in the comment section and the last thing you can also tell your favourite games list.

1) Game of Thrones


Game of Thrones is the most popular game in the world.This game is mostly played by teenagers and it contain some inappropriate content for some viewers but overall this game is loved by many gamers.

2) PUBG (Player Unknowns Battleground

    Pubg is very popular now a days.It is played by all kind of peoples.In this game there is solo and a team        match and total 100 peoples are in the plane and they jump at the places where they want and collect            weapons,bullets,first aid kits and the things needed for protection and all the teams then fought and the          last remaining team is the winner.This is the online most played game from all around the world.

3)Tekken 7


The first ever Tekken i played is Tekken 3 in my childhood.Now the most latest of the Tekken is Tekken 7 and this is the most popular game in my childhood and also now a days.We can play this game in PC,Mobiles and Ps4,etc. In this game we choose a character and opponent also chooses a character then the fight happen. There are about three rounds in the game one is 1st round and the second is 2nd round and third is final round.

4) Fortnite


Fortnite is most challenging game for me. I do not know how to play this game. I am very bad at this game but the important thing is that this is the most played game in the world so i also tried to play this game but i am noob.

5) Need for Speed


NFC is also the most famous game and you also played this game in your childhood.I played this game first time on my uncle's computer.My uncle hardly allows me to play for some times.This game is one of the those games which is the first game i played in my life.
Please write your suggestions in comment section!
Thank you,



Comments

Post a Comment